Arts, Information, and Communications
Your Platform Awaits
Put both your creative spirit and your technical mind to work to create visual assets for the digital world. Your talent could take you anywhere from education to entertainment to advertising and beyond!
Which pathways are offered?
Digital Design—This pathway prepares students to produce digitally generated or computer-enhanced media used in business, training, entertainment, communications, and marketing.
Web and Digital Communications—This pathway prepares students to create, design, and produce interactive multimedia products and services.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?*
Some of the jobs include:
*Some of these jobs require additional education and certifications once a student graduates from high school.
What could my future look like in this career field?**
**Data is from Lightcast and is updated frequently.
Which industry-recognized, in-demand certifications and exams can my student prepare for?
- Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) – Visual Communications Using Adobe Photoshop
- ACA – Print and Digital Media Publication Using Adobe InDesign
- ACA – Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver
- ACA – Graphic Design and Illustration Using Adobe Illustrator
- ACT National Career Readiness Certification (NCRC)